Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thyroid Results, etc.

Hey, just wanted to let you all know, my thyroid is fine. But I'm going to start doing blood work for cholesterol and all that. (Finally!) I tried to do that last year, but I guess I wasn't clear in what I wanted to do, so my physical was bare minimum.





Tina looks GREAT with her new braces! Her smile is bigger, and I think I saw a bit more confidence there. And she is getting so good at volleyball! She has no fear in diving for the ball, or smacking it down over the net. And Lizzie is her personal cheerleader. Doesn't matter if Tina's sitting a session out, she's still cheering for her big sister!





Well, this weekend is Little Horse Creek's powwow in Aiken, SC. Can't wait to see old friends and make new ones. I haven't been to a powwow since June, I think. I miss dancing the Circle with my girls. It'll be a nice retreat. :-)

Alright, time to feed critters! Take care and love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment